Jump to content
  • 0
RandomEd81

Audio Pack Download?

Question

Hello, Palace Network! I've been a long-time lurker since back in the mcmagic days, and have been continually impressed by the additions and changes made to the parks over the years. In particular, the audio server was a definite improvement over the old audio packs that had to be downloaded and installed separately. However, I was wondering if the audio pack could still be downloaded separately? I'd like to listen to a number of the tracks while away from Palace Network/Minecraft.

If the audio pack cannot be made available for download, then as an alternate is there an online resource to locate and download the tracks you use in the parks?

Thanks,

The Random Ed

Edited by RandomEd81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 3

Hello @RandomEd81

Currently as it stands the only way to listen to tracks on the audio server is when you're connected to Palace Network in game. 

We do not have away where Guests can view the tracks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1

Walt Disney World News Today has a radio like feature that plays Disney songs and has a podcast talking about the parks. You can also look on iTunes or Spotify they have some Disney Music Playlist. (I don't know about Google Play Music but I would assume it is the same deal!) Hope that helps you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1

Aww, that sucks. Then in that case where you would like to choose what you listen to, use YouTube. There are a lot of different choices on YouTube from shows to audio loops. I know they don't have everything but that is where you will find the most music from. Again - Hope that help even just the tiniest bit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Vidsify said:

Hello @RandomEd81

Currently as it stands the only way to listen to tracks on the audio server is when you're connected to Palace Network in game. 

We do not have away where Guests can view the tracks.

Fair enough. Alternately then, is there a website or other source for the audio tracks that you're willing to share?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, quinnconnolly03 said:

Walt Disney World News Today has a radio like feature that plays Disney songs and has a podcast talking about the parks. You can also look on iTunes or Spotify they have some Disney Music Playlist. (I don't know about Google Play Music but I would assume it is the same deal!) Hope that helps you!

I looked at the WDWNT radio - it's an interesting alternative that I can stream on-the-go, but it doesn't let us choose the song. iTunes/Spotify are similarly limited. I purchased the official WDW background music album a few years back, so I have some music from the park, but the Palace audio server has ride details I've not come across anywhere else.

Edited by RandomEd81
Minor wording changes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, quinnconnolly03 said:

Aww, that sucks. Then in that case where you would like to choose what you listen to, use YouTube. There are a lot of different choices on YouTube from shows to audio loops. I know they don't have everything but that is where you will find the most music from. Again - Hope that help even just the tiniest bit!

I've done that in the past too - find a YouTube clip with decent audio, rip it to mp3 and trim off the extra. It works, but it's a time-consuming process to download one at a time. Actually, a similar thing can be done with the Palace audio clips - I can record the audio off the browser. But you have to travel in server from ride to ride and save them one at a time - more effort than it's worth, IMO.

Edited by RandomEd81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.