Sign in to follow this  
KingChewiee

New Intro

Hi, so I am making a new intro since I am a mod now, Wowie time goes by fast. So I been part of the community for about 5 years now, on and off. This was my second time applying for staff. That means if my dumb dumb can do anything, you guys can too. I like to play Rainbow Six Siege with my buddy YourSwiftySalad. As Mod on the staff team I hope to bring you some new events, funny content, and more donor perks. My Dm's are always open, so if you just wanna talk, let's talk. I think it will be fun to start getting to know about you. If you have any ideas for skits and such, make sure to dm me or post those ideas in Community Feed back and tag me! Uh so ya, I will be answering questions in the reply section of this topic or whatever I am creating (I am very new to the forums since I don't really use it, Still don't know how to do a status update sskksksksks) Thanks and have a Fantasmic day! (you see what I did there, sksksksksksk)

• Like 4

Nice intro! Hope to see you in the parks, and congrats on mod! e.e

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.