Before I reintroduce myself to those who don't know me, I just want to acknowledge all the good this server and community have done. I want to thank the staff and the guests for so many memories. I hope to make more memories as time goes on. Now for the fun part...

I'm colefb9, that one honorable that rides gmr too much. I've been playing mcmagic since 2015 and palace since its rebranding and ownership change. Here is the list of all ranks I've had in the past:

Guest/Settler- 2015 to April 2018.

Noble- April 2018 to June 2018.

Majestic- June to July 2018.

Honorable- July 2018 to present.

Anyways, time to talk about myself:

I play hockey and I've been playing since 6th grade. This is my 5th season (now a sophomore)

Speaking of school, I hope to go into a science field that doesn't require too much math. If anything, I'm good at history, science, and sleep deprivation

I play a lot of videogames, and if you look at my Discord, you can see me playing Civ 6 a lot. I recommend it if you like history, politics, and strategy. I mostly play that with the man, the myth, the legend @JavaLikesAgua 

Since this is Disney, I have to talk about that. I've been to WDW twice and I'm going again in late August. 

Favorite Ride- SPLM or RRC

Favorite Movie- The Emperor's New Groove

Favorite Character- Idk, all of them are great

I watch Game of Thrones and I also read the books that the TV series is based on. 

I browse Reddit a little too much and I watch YouTube quite a bit as well

That's all I have to say for now, see you all around the parks!

Fence.gif

• Like 2

Hello There! Nice updated intro! Hope to see you in the parks! e.e

• Like 1

23 hours ago, colefb9 said:

Favorite Movie- The Emperor's New Groove

Related image

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.