Hello everyone I am back one again!

It's time for week six of the Palace Mystery Word Search! Anyways lets do a recap of what this game is. This game is obviously a mystery word search puzzle where you will have to find 10 words of Disney attractions at a certain park in Disney World, and yes I know it was always a certain movie, but you know we should switch it up a little, cause why not!

To enter this game and receive the special, but very secret prize, please message me (Ghoste#6803) the words you found and the park the rides are from. However, you must get them all correct! You are allowed to work together, but you cannot share the answers with ANYONE on discord. If caught sharing answers, you will be disqualified from the game and not able to receive the surprise.

The winners will be announced next Saturday (March 16th) and will receive their surprise!

Good luck to you all!

1616232107_PalaceWordSearchWeek6.thumb.PNG.8235dc2a014161df7ae6f72a552933a1.PNG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey there! 

So like everyone has one more day to complete the word search as I haven't been home all day today!

Anyways I will be announcing the winners and tell the answers tomorrow! Good luck for now and see you guys later! 

• Like 1

And why look at that, it's Sunday since you had an extra day to finish! So I'd like to congratulate
@Itzyaboygaming_, @PrinceRisk, @Gooby, @skrhak4, @whitbit0219, @Artemis23, & @Pink_RoseBud!

So a big round of applause to them
go team applause GIF by Molang

Anyways what were the words and the park? Well the park was Animal Kingdom and to try and do something new, I will show where the words where!

Answers.thumb.png.c3414101034201ff247cbb8e8a80ff01.png

- It's Tough To Be A Bug
- TriceraTop Spin
- Kilimanjaro Safari
- Dinosaur
- Rainforest Cafe
- Flight of Passage
- Kali River Rapids
- Primeval Whirl
- Expedition Everest
- Tree of Life

See you next time for another Palace Mystery Wordsearch!

• Like 3