Gooby

Thank you egamer!!

If I knew this section of the forums existed I would’ve posted this earlier, but anyways I wanted to thank @egamer25 so much for graciously purchasing the Dweller rank for me.

He is extremely kind and great fun to talk to in discord! 

So thanks Egamer! Keep on being a great cast member!

Thank you all, First I want to make it clear, that Each Rank I have given has been out of my own pocket.  Second no I can't give everyone ranks... though I would like to.  Even before I was Staff I had a donation schedule because I want to see palace stay online.  I encourage dwellers to donate to noble, nobles to Majestic, and Majestic to Honorable. I enjoy interacting with guests very much. I appreciate the kind words.

• Like 1

He gave me dweller a few weeks ago, and I have enjoyed it so much. It is like once you get a rank, people actually pay attention to what they say. Thank you so much, @egamer25!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.