Sign in to follow this  
Gooby

Gooby's Graphic Garage

Hello everyone! 

I know I am fairly new here but some people might already be able to tell that I love messing with photoshop and graphic design. I am no artist, nor to I claim to be skilled or talented at all. I can just make memes or do cool little edits for things like banners / flyers / thumbnails / etc. I just wanted to offer my help to anyone in this lovely community because everyone has been extremely kind to me so far, so if YOU need anything done for any event, or just some funny little meme please don't hesitate to ask me and ill see what I can do.

Here are some example of stuff I do in my free time:

GoobySignature.thumb.gif.202b9467f6921719e66670d0563b42e7.gif  RpHUR0O.thumb.gif.a4e991702266e132a90809ea17f3c2e9.gif

gooooo.png.b83924d747f96452aadb66520a301c44.png  ToT.png.e4294e31cc9bc8ec47da6e508792d134.png

Dude, this is amazing, try to make your own shop on twitter, you can make some real money with your talent.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, KingChewiee said:

Dude, this is amazing, try to make your own shop on twitter, you can make some real money with your talent.

That means a lot to me. It sounds like something that would be fun but I really dont think what I do is very unique.

Almost everything isnt hand drawn or animated. Just some pictures and basic photoshop.

Thank you for the suggestion though  :heart:

Edited by Gooby

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.