Hi! My name is Wackyflipper! That's obviously not my real name cause I'm not giving that out online. :P Well I am a huge Disney fan and have been ever since I was younger. I have always had a love for art/animation and hope one day to become a Disney Animator! While I am still quite a bit away I won't give up yet! Walt Disney World has always held a special place in my heart and Walt Disney himself is a person who I look up to as a roll model. I am trying my hand at becoming a YouTube animator as well, (my content kinda sucks but I'm just starting out so sue me.) Anyway I look forward for making memories with all you lovely people here in Palace Network! For this whole description it's just in the about tab on my account profile. In the pic the girl on the left is the best representation of me ;P

Untitled-1 - Copy2.png

• Like 1

Hey! We both share a common interest in becoming an animator, as I love art. Hope to see you in the parks :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, hope to see you in the parks :D

That art looks awesome by the way!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.