My favourite part of Epcot is walking around the World Showcase countries and trying all the different cultural experiences they have to offer!

My favourite country is definitely Japan as I love the Lotus Blossom Cafe and the opening a pearl experience! If 

My question is what is your favourite country and why? And if you could create a brand new country, where would you choose?

Pink~ :x

I’m torn on this one! I love France and Canada, both are very beautiful at night as well! Le Cellier is one of my favorite restaurants, and the films in both pavilions are spectacular! I’d probably add Brazil to the World Showcase, it’d be a nice addition!

• Like 3

My favorites are Japan and Norway! I love Japan because the store there has such cute stuffed animals and things. I also love Norway because it has Frozen Ever After, and Frozen is one of my favorite Disney movies! Of course, Maelstrom will be missed. :( And if I could add a country, I would probably choose India. I love Indian food, and I think it would be interesting to see the Taj Mahal in World Showcase! I also think Brazil, Kenya, Indonesia, and New Zealand would be cool options!

• Like 2

Hello @Pink_RoseBud!

I love Italy. An amazing country and very good food choices. Via Napoli is a very good place to get some good pizza!

• Like 1

I really like to hang out in the Norway pavilion. Not only the frozen ride, but the shops and restaurants there. 

• Like 1

Just now, PrinceRisk said:

I really like to hang out in the Norway pavilion. Not only the frozen ride, but the shops and restaurants there. 

And also, I miss Melstrom the ride not the film at the end. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, zacharym1422 said:

I’m torn on this one! I love France and Canada, both are very beautiful at night as well! Le Cellier is one of my favorite restaurants, and the films in both pavilions are spectacular! I’d probably add Brazil to the World Showcase, it’d be a nice addition!

I've always dreamed in dining in Le Cellier - it's always fully booked when I go!

Pink~

17 hours ago, SmileyGamerGirl said:

My favorites are Japan and Norway! I love Japan because the store there has such cute stuffed animals and things. I also love Norway because it has Frozen Ever After, and Frozen is one of my favorite Disney movies! Of course, Maelstrom will be missed. :( And if I could add a country, I would probably choose India. I love Indian food, and I think it would be interesting to see the Taj Mahal in World Showcase! I also think Brazil, Kenya, Indonesia, and New Zealand would be cool options!

India is a really good idea! The Taj Mahal would be a great monument with the waters as well - would be awesome for photos!

Pink~

• Like 1

If you don't know my favourite country, you are a fake fan :D

I think for me personally, I would like an Australian section because I love Australia and new Zealand but also I think Kenya would be an awesome country to replicate. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ScanWorks said:

Hello @Pink_RoseBud!

I love Italy. An amazing country and very good food choices. Via Napoli is a very good place to get some good pizza!

Italy is actually the country i've visited least in World Showcase! Partially because there is no quick service! If I can find some time to visit Via Napoli I will! Their Piccante pizza looks so good! :P

Pink~

5 hours ago, PrinceRisk said:

I loved the kringla bakeri as a child! I do agree though Malestrom freaked me out a little i'm not sure i'm into the frozen ride yet!

Pink~

• Like 1

This is a very tough question for me. I’d say it’s between Italy, Mexico and Canada.

What does is for me in Italy is the food. Via Napoli and Tutto Italia are both amazing restaurants. I also love the overall theme of the country. My problem is that there is no real attraction at the pavilion, not even a show.

For Mexico, it’s pretty much everything else. I absolutely love Gran Fiesta Tour, it is an extremely underrated ride. The Mexican nighttime theme is amazing. The shops are very interesting and the way they’re set up, it makes you think it’s an actual market kn Mexico. The food is fine, but it’s not what would be my first choice for dinner, so that’s what kind of brings down Mexico for me.

A fantastic middle ground for me is Canada. Yes, it does not have a ride but it does have a fantastic show in O’ Canada. Le Cellier is one of my favorite restaurants on property. The atmosphere is fantastic. There’s honestly nothing not to like about Canada.

So my pick has to be Canada. Great question!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RossDuffy said:

If you don't know my favourite country, you are a fake fan :D

I think for me personally, I would like an Australian section because I love Australia and new Zealand but also I think Kenya would be an awesome country to replicate. 

I think New Zealand or Australia would be cool! I know they offer them in the food and wine festival but an actual country would be awesome too!

Pink~

3 hours ago, SnancakesNate said:

This is a very tough question for me. I’d say it’s between Italy, Mexico and Canada.

What does is for me in Italy is the food. Via Napoli and Tutto Italia are both amazing restaurants. I also love the overall theme of the country. My problem is that there is no real attraction at the pavilion, not even a show.

For Mexico, it’s pretty much everything else. I absolutely love Gran Fiesta Tour, it is an extremely underrated ride. The Mexican nighttime theme is amazing. The shops are very interesting and the way they’re set up, it makes you think it’s an actual market kn Mexico. The food is fine, but it’s not what would be my first choice for dinner, so that’s what kind of brings down Mexico for me.

A fantastic middle ground for me is Canada. Yes, it does not have a ride but it does have a fantastic show in O’ Canada. Le Cellier is one of my favorite restaurants on property. The atmosphere is fantastic. There’s honestly nothing not to like about Canada.

So my pick has to be Canada. Great question!

I agree I think no real attractions or anything to offer but food is why i've never been drawn to Italy. I always remember thinks to see and a show/shops in Mexico and Canada which is why i'd always return! I do think Canada is a fantastic country too :x

Pink~

I personally love Germany but Morocco looks really nice in real life too. (I have been to epcot once but it was a while ago and I don't recall very much about world showcase. But, as to adding a country I would personally add something like Belize? I like tropical stuff and it would be nice to have dinner while looking over some water with fish in it ;D

18 hours ago, ThePilotGamer said:

My favourite is the UK! Even though I’m from the UK, I love the fish and chips they do! I also like Norway and Mexico!

I've never had UK fish and chips in Epcot cause I can have it at home so I never saw the point aha! It is something I need to do though! :x

15 hours ago, Ulyk said:

I personally love Germany but Morocco looks really nice in real life too. (I have been to epcot once but it was a while ago and I don't recall very much about world showcase. But, as to adding a country I would personally add something like Belize? I like tropical stuff and it would be nice to have dinner while looking over some water with fish in it ;D

When I was a kid I was obsessed with the train set in the Germany pavilion! It's a great country! :x

Belize is an awesome idea! One I never would have thought of! I'd definitely like to visit it for real one day!

Pink~

• Haha 1

Mexico, because 1. it has my favorite ride: Grand Fiesta Tour! and 2. I met Mexican Donald