I love playing on the server, and have for many years, but ever since the change to Palace Network, I’ve always hated the ranks or ‘titles’ players have had. I’m fine with all the staff being called Mods, Trainees, etc, but I hate that players aren’t Guests and DVC rank anymore. Now players are called Settlers, Nobles, etc. I’ve never understood this, since the server is trying to be realistic, except the titles sound medieval. This isn’t a big concern, and doesn’t necessarily have to be fixed, but has just annoyed me since.

Hello @Chicken!

A while ago we sent out a survey to see if the ranks should change for both staff and Guests, and everyone wanted the staff ranks to change and the Guests to stay the same. Also, DVC and Shareholder were more based on Disney and a Disney tag, but now as we got Universal Studios Orlando and a different name and theme, the Settler, Dweller, Noble, Majestic, and Honorable theme fits.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.