Okay so I mentioned this idea a while back and some people seemed to love the idea; So I decided to elaborate a little more!

What is Palace Con?

Palace Con would be an annual or biannual convention held on The Palace Network that would be filled with Guest Appearances, Panels, Keynote speeches and more.

Panels could include:
- Parks and Resorts; A panel detailing new advancements and features coming to the Parks and Resorts servers
- Show Development; An inside look at how shows are made from development to rehearsals and showtime.
- History of Palace Network; A look back at how Palace Network came to fruition with guest speakers
- The Character Program; A panel that gives us an in-depth look at how the Character Program is run and what part characters play in how Palace Network works as a server.
- The Staff of Palace Network; A panel run by the staff including a Q and A session and their stories as staff on Palace Network

The convention would have an Opening and Closing ceremony with speeches from staff and performances from our favorite Disney and Universal movies.

The event could include an award panel that highlights achievements like:
- Best Forecast Segment
- Best Creative Theme Park
- Best Creative Plot
- Best Character

The event could also offer players the chance to buy out a booth with In-Game money. This would give players the chance to advertise their Creative Plot or even just to show off their personality and let people know a little more about them!

Character and Special Guest meet and greet's would take place throughout the event with Minigames and fun things to explore and do.

Overall, I feel this would be a great addition to the Palace Network’s schedule for the years to come!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Broadwayss said:

Okay so I mentioned this idea a while back and some people seemed to love the idea; So I decided to elaborate a little more!

What is Palace Con?

Palace Con would be an annual or biannual convention held on The Palace Network that would be filled with Guest Appearances, Panels, Keynote speeches and more.

Panels could include:
- Parks and Resorts; A panel detailing new advancements and features coming to the Parks and Resorts servers
- Show Development; An inside look at how shows are made from development to rehearsals and showtime.
- History of Palace Network; A look back at how Palace Network came to fruition with guest speakers
- The Character Program; A panel that gives us an in-depth look at how the Character Program is run and what part characters play in how Palace Network works as a server.
- The Staff of Palace Network; A panel run by the staff including a Q and A session and their stories as staff on Palace Network

The convention would have an Opening and Closing ceremony with speeches from staff and performances from our favorite Disney and Universal movies.

The event could include an award panel that highlights achievements like:
- Best Forecast Segment
- Best Creative Theme Park
- Best Creative Plot
- Best Character

The event could also offer players the chance to buy out a booth with In-Game money. This would give players the chance to advertise their Creative Plot or even just to show off their personality and let people know a little more about them!

Character and Special Guest meet and greet's would take place throughout the event with Minigames and fun things to explore and do.

Overall, I feel this would be a great addition to the Palace Network’s schedule for the years to come!

That's a really neat idea! :D@Brant

• Like 2

That sounds like one of the great ideas ive ever imagined. I mean, i dont think palace ever did that, so that would indeed be a great idea.

6 hours ago, Broadwayss said:

Yes! I would love this idea to come alive, Maybe every 6 months or so!

ik i am kinda late on this but there should also be a place on forums where you can WATCH the Palace con cause what if they can't be there? @Broadwayss