Sign in to follow this  
JustPlatinum

JustPlatinum Introduction (2019)

JustPlatinum

Entertainment Media Administrator 

Hello everyone, my username is JusPlatinum, however, preferably I like to be named Colton. As of one your Media Leaders for the community, I ensure that every element of our Media Team is running smoothly with little to no errors.

I formally used to host and produce the Palace Forecast, and took my time out of the day for you, the people, to create quality content for the Palace Network YouTube channel. 

Beginning on this server as one of the server Moderators, being briefly apart of Guest Relations was a blast and an experience that none of you would like to miss out on. My beginnings with Palace ended in late 2017 when I transferred over to another server which its goal was to let you guys 'Live the Magic in Minecraft' McAmusement. Learning what I was capable of from the departure of Guest Relations to Public Relations was an opportunity I was truly grateful for, I love those guys. In May 2018, the Palace Network has proposed a partnership between both servers and have them as one. Since I was apart of McAmusement, I was switched over back to the Palace Network as one of McAmusment's Moderators. 

Later in the year, the differences between McAmusement and Palace Network lead to the agreement of a departure of the partnership, but I decided to stick around the Palace community as one of their own Moderators, specializing in the Graphic Design aspect of the server. Previously Lead of Public Relations at McAmusement, shortly after I departed I was designated to the Social Media Senior Moderator of the server, which is where lots of my growth begun at the Palace. Now in the present, I'm Admin of Entertainment Media running all operations which involves any Public Relations, which is a position that I feel incredibly fitting in. 

Thanks for taking your time previewing over this Introduction, and I'm always just a click away. Thanks!

JustPlatinum's Position History

Shareholder: July 19th, 2016
Dweller: November 2016
Majestic: December 24th, 2016
Squire: January 7th, 2017
Knight: January 25th, 2017
~ Transferred over to MCA on September 2017 ~
College Program Waves 1-3: August - October 2017
Cast Member: Early October 2017
Public Relations Cast Member: Late October 2017
Public Relations Lead: January 2018
~ Palace + MCA partnership occurs May 2018 ~
McAmusement Public Relations Lead Moderator: May 2018
Palace Network Graphic Design Moderator: September 2018
Social Media Senior Moderator: October 2018
Admin of Entertainment Media: March 5th, 2019

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums!

I hope to see you around the parks!

Just kidding, hey Plat!

Great staff introduction :D 

• Like 1

Great intro! You've done a lot of helpful work for the server and again, congrats on Admin

• Like 1

Congrats on Admin Coulson! er... Colton... I hear something with Col at the beginning and i think Coulson... xD

*edges out of room*

• Haha 1

Shea there, Colton! Glad you're here making awesome edits, and keeping social media booming! Great intro and great guy! Congratulations on  Admin!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.