RossDuffy

Dumbo!

Hey, been a while, guys!

I am going to see Dumbo tomorrow with Pink_RoseBud! I am super excited because live actions are always fantastic! What does everyone else think about a live-action dumbo! He actually looks really cute! I thought Tim Burton would make him a little bit spooky... Will tell you all about it tomorrow!

RossDuffy 

• Like 1

Honestly i kinda wish Disney would stop making live-action remakes. Maybe add a twist to them (i.e. Maleficent, where it showed Sleeping Beauty from Maleficent's POV, And from what i have seen, they aren't making a live-action Sleeping Beauty... Wonder why... *cough Maleficent*), so that it is a different story then what we are all used too seeing... Which is what seems to be what Disney is doing with Dumbo... Doesn't look the same... *ofc i haven't watched it in a while, but i don't recall two kids... e.e* So... yea... heh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.