Pride Month Read more... ×
RossDuffy

Live Action Disney

Nowadays, Disney is producing so many live actions of its classics. Sometimes I do have a mixed opinion of them but it brought up the thought of... what do I want to see remade?

Mulan is my obvious choice and I am so happy it's happening! However, we have seen the reports about this live action and I grow more and more nervous every day.

If I had to choose some more, I will choose The Little Mermaid, Hercules (Just for the music) and Lilo and Stitch would be an awesome concept to work with!

What about you?

• Like 1

I’d love to see a Pocahontas live action, it’s one of my favorite movies! The Little Mermaid would be a great one as well! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zacharym1422 said:

I’d love to see a Pocahontas live action, it’s one of my favorite movies! The Little Mermaid would be a great one as well! 

OMG! How could I forget Pocahontas! That would be amazing :) 

• Like 2

I love the live action remakes. My favorite one was Beauty and the Beast. I saw it four times in the theater! I'm really looking forward to Mulan, Aladdin, and The Lion King remakes. I would love to see a live-action remake of The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Tangled, Frozen, or The Princess and the Frog!

• Like 2

On 5/2/2018 at 2:25 PM, SmileyGamerGirl said:

I love the live action remakes. My favorite one was Beauty and the Beast. I saw it four times in the theater! I'm really looking forward to Mulan, Aladdin, and The Lion King remakes. I would love to see a live-action remake of The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Tangled, Frozen, or The Princess and the Frog!

I am so excited for Mulan! Also I think that Princess and the Frog would be awesome too!

I think Tangled or Pocahontas live action movie would be super sweet! I also volunteer as tribute to play Rapunzel :x

Pink~

I would love to see a live action version Snow White And The Seven Dwarvfs. For Disney's first ever full length animated movie, it should of been the first live action Disney movie anyway xD

• Like 1