OhCon

TOT Or GOTG? You decide.

As you can tell by the title, just wondering what ride do you guys prefer, either Guardians Of The Galaxy or Tower Of Terror? I have never been to DL so I have had no experience of their former  TOT nor GOTG. However I have been on the one at Disneyland Paris and it was truly wonderful! It was awesome and spine tingling at the same time and I wish I could go on it again someday. So which do you prefer?

• Like 2

I haven’t been to DLR in a while, so I haven’t been able to experience GOTG get! It looks fantastic! But I’m a Tower of Terror person at heart. Tough decision!

• Like 2

I’ve only been to DL once and I only got to ride GOTG, but it’s still cool as tot.

• Like 1

@OhCon,

I have to go with Tower of Terror. I've only been to Disneyland once and went on Tower of Terror. Tower of Terror is a classic ride and a very fun ride to ride.

• Like 1

Went on both Guardians & Tower of Terror in Disney California Adventure, honestly, ride experience wise it has to go to Guardians, but, with the theme and enjoyment goes all the way to Tower of Terror.

• Like 1

I love Guardians of the Galaxy, but Tower of Terror will always be a classic. I'll always love Mission:Breakout, though!

• Like 1

GotG, ToT exist in DLP and is was terrible when i rode it in DLP compared to the ones i have ridden in both TDS and HWS (yes i can legit say i have written all existing versions of ToT :>) and i think GotG:MB looks so much better than the budget cost version of ToT that brought shame to the ones in TDS and HWS, and yes i have written all versions of Rock N Roller coaster, and the dlp is again the most horrible one of them. Best DLP attraction though is la taniere de dragon, the grotto with the dragon beneath sleeping beauty's castle, i freaking love that animatronic.

• Like 1

Idk... I always loved tot.... but one of my favorite movies is Guardians of the Galaxy

Mission Breakout it is