Broadwayss

Fast and Furious: Supercharged

Hi all!

I’ve heard mixed reviews on the new ride at Universal Orlando, Fast and Furious: Supercharged. I personally think the ride system works better in Kong and I would have liked to have seen more practical effects. What are your thoughts?

Hi! I’ve heard the same mixed reviews. From what I saw on the ride’s POV, I was quite unimpressed. I’d love to go check it out in real life to give a better opinion on it!

• Like 2

It seems to me Universal are going more and more for every ride to have at least one screen. Look at the last 7 or 8 years the majority of the rides have have some sort of screen. Can really only think of E.T. not having any.

• Like 1

I don't know how I feel about this ride....It's basically another Skull Island Reign of Kong. Another simulated screen ride, but I do like the queue it's pretty cool seeing all the cool cars. :D 

• Like 1

Hello @Broadwayss!

I've never been to Universal Studios Orlando, but I saw TheTimTracker's video when it did the soft opening and I thought the queue was very detailed and it looked fun to ride.

• Like 1

im gonna be honest, they are trying to be hollywood. They don't have a tram tour. They made king kong and FAFS so they could have the hollywood experiances in orlando. They need originals. I mean look @ the videos below... They Are IDENTICAL! 

Florida:

Hollywood:

-tenacious_bc