ScanWorks

What is your favorite land in The Magic Kingdom?

Hello everyone!

I have to say my favorite land in The Magic Kingdom is Tomorrowland. The music, the rides, and the smell are so good. I love the music more though, it's so cool! 

• Like 2

That's nice, my favorite land in MK is tomorrowland. It gives off some futuristic feel, with all the space rides and so. 

• Like 1

I agree tomorrowland! Whenever I enter MK I always go to tomorrowland first! I love the futuristic music and theming! Not to mention the rides and attractions!

Pink~

• Like 1

I love Frontierland! SPLM and BTM are two of my favorite rides, and I love exploring Tom Sawyer Island as well! Also, Pecos Bills has some great food :)

• Like 2

Me too I love tomorrow land Because they host lots of space rides and my favorite ride Stitch's Great Escape

Totally fantasyland. It reminds me the most of Disney world. My runner up is frontier land cause it holds my fave attraction at MK, splash mountain. 

I love Tommorowland because 1. It has Peoplemover (Tommorowland Transit Authority) and 2. Monsters inc laugh floor (I got to ask a joke to the whole audience!)