Should Palace replace Wishes with... Happily Ever After?

Should They?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So Basically, Wishes got replaced by the new projection/fireworks show, Happily Ever After.

Happily Ever After, is a show based on disney princesses and lots of the disney movies. They replaced, wishes in 2017 with HEA.

What's your thoughts? Should Palace replace Wishes with Happily Ever After, or keep Wishes.
Personally, i know wishes is one of the best shows but Happily Ever After can be better. 

• Like 3
  • Palace Network Leadership

Honestly i would be very heartbroken is Wishes was removed. I do understand its about the most accurate and full experience but Wishes has a place in my heart and I love getting to see it once more on Palace. I wouldn't mind if they did both and alternated within the weeks but I hope they don't scrap it fully. Who knows what New MK will bring us!

Pink~

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Pink_RoseBud said:

Honestly i would be very heartbroken is Wishes was removed. I do understand its about the most accurate and full experience but Wishes has a place in my heart and I love getting to see it once more on Palace. I wouldn't mind if they did both and alternated within the weeks but I hope they don't scrap it fully. Who knows what New MK will bring us!

Pink~

I Am always heartbroken when a show leaves from disney irl, but remind ourselfs that there will be a better show coming after! I HONESTLY LOVE Happily Ever After, But I Still love Wishes!

• Like 1
  • Palace Network Leadership
1 hour ago, davidzoo said:

I Am always heartbroken when a show leaves from disney irl, but remind ourselfs that there will be a better show coming after! I HONESTLY LOVE Happily Ever After, But I Still love Wishes!

That's how i'm surviving with the loss of Illuminations! I would love to see how Palace does Happily Ever After though (and finally get the achievement!)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.