This Way or That Way?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

My question is - when you enter World Showcase from Future World - do you travel to the left or right? When you have to pick a way to walk round world showcase - do you go left (clockwise) to Mexico and Norway? Or right (anticlockwise) to Canada and UK?

Of course there is probably no right or wrong way I am just curious if you have a preference and why? I recently had this discussion with my family and we all have different answers, but I travel clockwise through Mexico and Norway first - it's the only way I remember traveling since I was just a smol bean.

Thanks! :x

Pink~ 

Edited by Pink_RoseBud
  • Like 1

A lot of times when i went to World Showcase, i always start going left towards the Mexico. aka Clockwaise. Like thats my order of the countries line up in World Showcase.

• Like 1

I end up going clockwise all the time from Mexico! It’s just a habit I guess haha! However, if I enter through the International Gateway, I head the other way towards France and skip over Canada!

• Like 1

I find it so interesting how everyone has a different way!

On 5/11/2018 at 10:54 PM, ScanWorks said:

Hello @Pink_RoseBud!

I always start with Mexico and work my way around. I've been traveling that way ever since I was little.

I'm the same I always remember starting Mexico way as a kid so I naturally just go that way now!

On 5/3/2018 at 9:56 PM, PrinceRisk said:

A lot of times when i went to World Showcase, i always start going left towards the Mexico. aka Clockwaise. Like thats my order of the countries line up in World Showcase.

Oh yeah when listing the countries I always start at Mexico and list through to Canada - i've never thought of it like that before but I always start listening them that way too!

On 5/13/2018 at 8:29 AM, ThePilotGamer said:

It depends really. 

I normally go through Mexico, but if we're going to get Fish & Chips from the UK, we go the UK way!

Honestly even if I was dining in France I would probably still walk the entire way round or it wouldn't feel right!

On 5/13/2018 at 11:08 PM, QWCBros said:

I would go Counter-clockwise, so I don't get caught in the Frozen ever after crowd!

I don't understand how you can do it! In fairness, I haven't been to WDW since Frozen Ever After opened so maybe that would make me avoid Norway a little bit! Still always clockwise though!

Pink~ :x

I always travel around World Showcase counter clockwise. This is something that I have always one whilst there. Might be because I like watching O Canada and there is never a long line for it. Plus what pilot said about getting fish and chips....nom nom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/17/2018 at 12:15 AM, Lans_Bolsa said:

I always travel around World Showcase counter clockwise. This is something that I have always one whilst there. Might be because I like watching O Canada and there is never a long line for it. Plus what pilot said about getting fish and chips....nom nom.

On 5/17/2018 at 7:07 AM, ThePilotGamer said:

To be honest, the fish and chips there are better than some over here!

Do you agree @Lans_Bolsa? :)

I think the fish and chips is definitely better over there than it is here!! I would still probably walk the entire way round - or enter through the international gateway! There's no place like home!

Pink~

I usually enter in between France and the Uk so the first country's for me are France and Morocco.....

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chrisboy04 said:

I usually enter in between France and the Uk so the first country's for me are France and Morocco.....

Ah yes I enter that way sometimes too when I stay at Beach Club Villas (irl) ! I would still go the same way round UK, Canada then Mexico - clockwise!

Pink~

• Like 1

Just now, Pink_RoseBud said:

Ah yes I enter that way sometimes too when I stay at Beach Club Villas (irl) ! I would still go the same way round UK, Canada then Mexico - clockwise!

Pink~ 

I enter through there whenever I want, I just love walking past and through the boardwalk hotel, or taking the boat from dhs to catch a fastpass after a show.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chrisboy04 said:

I enter through there whenever I want, I just love walking past and through the boardwalk hotel, or taking the boat from dhs to catch a fastpass after a show.

I agree! It's one of my favourite areas of Disney World property - it's a good spot to sneak into Epcot and watch the fireworks as well!

Pink~