Sign in to follow this  
davidzoo

How does WDW Feel magical to you?

I Love Walt Disney World, besides from there great rides and shows, The atmosphere of disney just feels like a place like no other. "Smelitizers" (creates the smells of disney) Even makes the experience better, always If its a Park, resort, disney springs, there is always a magical and atmosphere of freedom. Its such a great feeling with yummy looking food and detailed shops, Walt disney world is magical on its own. How does disney feel magical to you? colorful disney GIF

• Like 1

I do also love the smelitizers! I think the smells at Disney are so awesome. 

For me, there's something about stepping into a park and it being like stepping into another world. I've always loved knowing that everything going on in life is temporary and soon i'll be in Disney World! It's pretty much how I got by as a kid and still do today. Epcot's my favourite park and when I enter I do feel like all my worries melt away and I can be happy in this other world! :x

Pink~

Hello @davidzoo!

I just love the atmosphere the parks give off and the music. You get so happy hearing that music again and seeing what you've seen in images and videos. It's just always a magical time and very fun vacation!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.