Whose is your favorite Disney YouTuber?

I personally really enjoy TPMVids. They don't just do WDW, they also do Chuck-E-Cheese, USO, SeaWorld, etc., so idk if this counts.

They are extremely detailed, they know pretty much everything. Again, idk if this counts but... eh. 

-\_(:/)_/-

joey tribbiani whatever GIF

• Like 2

For History of Disney, I like to stick to TPMVids or FastpassFacts, For updates, I like DSNY Newscast and Timtracker, All have unique videos, oh and my all time favorite is Disney Dan for Character History, Never knew that the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland looked so creepy :ag: black and white happy dance GIF

• Like 2
  • Palace Network Leadership

TPMVids are so much fun to watch! I love Adam Hattan and NeverNeverGrowingUp personally - I also really love to watch people's DCP programme videos! :ba:

Pink~

• Like 2

@TheDisneyGeek I didn't even know DCP vloggers were a thing. I remember watching Swoozie back when he made his Disney cast member vids. Thanks for opening my eyes to a new world of disney vloggers for me to follow!

I follow a bunch of Disney art vloggers & diy'ers. I don't live anywhere near the parks so they give me ideas for things I can do at home.

I also love "Disney Style" & "Mickey Mouse" (which has a bunch of the new Mickey & Minnie shorts.)

• 2 months later...

Probably my favourite WDW Youtubers could be TPMvids because of their amazing and family-friendly content, Defunctland and Yesterworld because they pretty much do the same thing and they are talking about the attractions that were abandoned or closed permanently and then they start talking about the history of the attraction but they are still pretty cool! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.