Sign in to follow this  
ScanWorks

Whose is your favorite Disney YouTuber?

Oooh TheTimTracker is such a good Disney YouTuber! I always enjoy their videos!

• Like 2

I personally really enjoy TPMVids. They don't just do WDW, they also do Chuck-E-Cheese, USO, SeaWorld, etc., so idk if this counts.

They are extremely detailed, they know pretty much everything. Again, idk if this counts but... eh. 

-\_(:/)_/-

joey tribbiani whatever GIF

• Like 2

Lol, I watch both the YouTubers above! I really like TheTimTracker, and Defunctland. They do really good Disney documentaries. Oh, and don't forget Michael Kay, a small YouTuber with some of the best Disney vlogs out there :) 

I love to watch TPMVids. He just goes into so much detail in his videos. 

• Like 3

For History of Disney, I like to stick to TPMVids or FastpassFacts, For updates, I like DSNY Newscast and Timtracker, All have unique videos, oh and my all time favorite is Disney Dan for Character History, Never knew that the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland looked so creepy :ag: black and white happy dance GIF

• Like 2

TPMVids are so much fun to watch! I love Adam Hattan and NeverNeverGrowingUp personally - I also really love to watch people's DCP programme videos! :ba:

Pink~

• Like 2

Personally, I also love TimTracker and TPMVids. I also watch a lot of Justin Scarred (though he is more Disneyland based) and Emily Enchanted and missshelbayy (DCP vloggers)!

@TheDisneyGeek I didn't even know DCP vloggers were a thing. I remember watching Swoozie back when he made his Disney cast member vids. Thanks for opening my eyes to a new world of disney vloggers for me to follow!

I follow a bunch of Disney art vloggers & diy'ers. I don't live anywhere near the parks so they give me ideas for things I can do at home.

I also love "Disney Style" & "Mickey Mouse" (which has a bunch of the new Mickey & Minnie shorts.)

@Meliamne You're welcome! I loved sWoozie's Disney videos! They were so funny! His video was actually where I first learned about the DCP. After doing some serious internet digging, I found some YouTube channels about it. Those are two that I really enjoy, but there are a lot of others to check out!

Update: I also like DSNY Newscast, TPM Vids, Mickey Views, and some others like the ones I mentioned above (except I don’t watch Defunctland anymore, they aren’t family friendly 😂)

Probably my favourite WDW Youtubers could be TPMvids because of their amazing and family-friendly content, Defunctland and Yesterworld because they pretty much do the same thing and they are talking about the attractions that were abandoned or closed permanently and then they start talking about the history of the attraction but they are still pretty cool! :D

Posted (edited)

TimTracker, MickeyViews , ResortTV1 , DSNY Newscast , RobPlays, DFB, And World Of Micah is getting pretty popular now 

Edited by davidzoo

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.