Brobot

Restaurant Spotlight: Victoria and Albert's

Posted (edited)

Every Saturday and Wednesday the Diner will have a Restaurant Spotlight! 

Today's spotlight is on Walt Disney World's only five-star restaurant, Victoria & Albert's, in the Grand Floridian.

The standard experience includes a seven or ten-course meal in a room serenaded by a harpist.

For a unique experience with the restaurant's chefs,  you can get an eleven-course meal at the Chef's Table. 

An exquisite restaurant graced by gourmet food and fine ambiance, the only downside is the price, which starts at $175 a person. So save this one for a very special occasion!

With everyone one of these spotlights, we will be having a QOTP (Question of the Post). So today's question is: if you were to go to Victoria and Albert's, who would you go with?

Stay tuned for the next Restaurant Spotlight! What restaurant would you like to see?

va1.jpg

3f7081e667d3bc1da4adba05b2296812.png.0c5f3c2d7f316b9360726c9e5377e694.png

Edited by Brobot817

This is my dream restaurant. I'll get there one day! Great post!

And I'll go by myself so I can take as many food/plate pics as I want and no one can judge me! LOL.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.