Brant

Palace Network's commitment to Diversity & Inclusivity

11 minutes ago, Hazard said:

I can't wait! 

1.png.2505e304fbdede319f0563b5981bede2.png

Fun Fact: I am actually Bisexual. Yes, it's a thing and I am happy to be. 

We're glad that you're excited to see more coming to the server! Thanks for being apart of Palace and within and ever-growing community! <3

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JordynDaSpahget said:

:heart: I can't wait to see the new cosmetics!

I'm excited too! Hopefully we'll get more and more cosmetics out for everyone to enjoy!

• Like 1

I am still loving my Pride Ears and Pride Particles from last year’s Pride month.

Can’t wait to see what is released this year!

• Like 1

I'm exicted for the server to grow, because i've been here for 5 years now.

Pick up litter, save a life.

-DaddyGeesh

1 hour ago, PorkyPenguin said:

I’m straight, so can I still participate?

Of course! Pride month isn't limited to those in the LGBTQ+ family. It's a great time to just be yourself! 

• Like 1

This is such a great message of inclusiveness. I am so happy that I decided to join this sever because I feel a part of the family. As someone who is gay, I am proud of this and very excited for pride month :) 🏳️‍🌈

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JackThePotato said:

Of course! Pride month isn't limited to those in the LGBTQ+ family. It's a great time to just be yourself! 

Ok thanks Jack!

• Like 1

...🤨

Not to hate on Pride Month or anything, but... I'm not looking forward to this.

Why? Well... the Palace Network doesn't really seem like the server to do this sort of thing. I mean, yes, the aspect of accepting others and being good with who you are is good, and I support that, but... involving yourselves with the LGBTQ community probably isn't the sort of thing you want to do on a family-friendly server.

Multiple children play on the Palace Network, and this month event might encourage them to explore that side of the internet. I mean, don't the Palace Network rules even have something against that? If you check the rules of the forums, the server, and the Discord, they all have stuff against discussing that sort of topic. But now, because there's a special event that removes that barrier, it's ok to discuss about all of a sudden...? That's not really maintaining that side of your server that I stay on here for.

I'm probably not the only one feeling this, but I'm gonna be the first to bring it up.

Just a thought. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Batman4Life33 said:

Hi @TheWebCon! My opinions are my own and don't represent the server. That being said, I believe your comments are coming from a genuine place of caring.

However, I don't feel that celebrating Pride Month on Palace is a negative thing. Having the attitude [we shouldn't be showing this to young people] in my mind means that we're saying that there is something fundamentally wrong with being part of the LGBTQ+ community and that we should be hiding it as opposed to celebrating it. I'm not sure what part of the rules you are referencing, but a few rainbow banners and an extra "yasss queen" in June aren't anything graphic or sexual that would not be appropriate for all ages.

Additionally, if children have access to the internet, I would expect that their guardians have oversight/guidelines into the kinds of content they consume on the web. It would be their responsibility to make sure what their children are searching for/looking at is appropriate and safe for their age.

Man's got a point, Web.

So excited for pride month. It’s when the whole community comes together for what is right. I’m not lgbtq, but I fully support those who are, and this is your time to shine and be you! Love pride month it’s my favorite time on the server :D

Cannot wait for this! I fully support the community as I have many friends who are part of it! I cannot wait to see what events will be in Place and hopefully this year I can get my hands on some ears and particles!

• Like 1

I'm Super Excited for this, I'm Demisexual and am unsure on what I like! I cannot wait for all these new events and hopefully I can become part of this Growing Community with all this new stuff!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.