Sign in to follow this  
JackThePotato

JackThePotato's NEW AND IMPROVED INTRODUCTION

Woah there!

Hey! I'm Jack:
You may know me as a different name (if that makes sense) I do go by many! Some may be "The" "Potato" "Mod" or most people just call me "Jack." 

I've been a Moderator here for a little over a year which is absolutely CRAZY to me! I never thought I'd be here this long, but we can get into that later.

Other Stuffs About Me:

Outside of Palace and gaming, I absolutely LOVE acting and singing. It's a dream of mine to one day be on Broadway, but for now, I need to start practicing! 

I live in a wonderful town in New York, which is a 10/10 state cuz we have Broadway.

My Favorite Parts About Palace:

On the staff team, I really enjoy getting to work on and host events! I've done a few over the past months and it's so much fun and it's my favorite staff related thing I've ever done.

PRIDE MONTH! I absolutely love how ever year we celebrate Pride Month, as I know so many guests do as well! It's something that I feel makes Palace stand out from other servers and is such a fun time!

General Staff Stuffs About Me:

I've been a Guest, Settler, Dweller, Noble, Majestic, Trainee, Moderator & Senior Moderator - Currently I am a Senior Moderator

I became a Guest / Settler on - September 12th, 2015

I became a Dweller on - February 7th, 2017

I became a Noble on - April 19th, 2017

I became a Majestic on - May 7th, 2017

I became a Trainee on - January 21st 2018

I became a Moderator on - March 2nd, 2018

I became a Senior Moderator on - May 8th, 2019

Welllll, thanks for reading and have a magical day!

• Like 4

Shea there, Jack! Lovely updated introduction! I love working with you on the staff team! See you around!

• Like 2

I am so jealous that you live so close to Broadway! I loved it when I visited a few years ago! Hopefully, see you on the stage someday!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, RossDuffy said:

I am so jealous that you live so close to Broadway! I loved it when I visited a few years ago! Hopefully, see you on the stage someday!

It's awesome living here! I hope I can be up on a stage to one day, haha.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SmileyGamerGirl said:

Nice introduction! I love Broadway too!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LVOE BROADWAY SMMMM OGFDMSALFJDSA

• Like 1

Aloha!

Love your introduction @JackThePotato and I have a love for New York and Broadway too! I haven't been in a couple of years so i'm hoping to visit soon. (p.s. you can now add sr mod of characters to that list woo!) :ba:

Pink~

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.