Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

updated, introduction.

Hello everybody!

I'm Globby, some of you guys know about me on the server as the name of: Taz29.
My introduction, was fairly out of detail. I want to share more about myself, to the community.
UPDATED INTODUCTION
I currently, live in Orlando, Florida. I live 5 minuets away from the Walt Disney World resort. As i'm one of WDW's Annual Passholders. I love Disney, Universal, Harry Potter, Cartoons, and Marvel. Once, i've saw happily ever after 5 times, in a month. It's pretty sick, and i usually go to Universal/Disney up to 30-50 times a year. It's pretty nice, out in Orlando and fun out here. I've joined the Palace Network, since 2015 but i fairly was out of the minecraft community for a while, as there was some drama on the community i didn't want to be involved with. Also, i have lots of tests. My favorite movie, WILL be Avengers: Endgame. My favorite character, is goofy. Why? It's because when i first watched the Goofy Movie when i was younger, i admired it. And, whenever goofy's doing a M&G at the real Disney i would gladly, go meet him. It gets better, every. time.

Past:
Most of the time on Palace/MCMagic i was:
a Guest, or as you now call it a Settler.
that might change this year, cause i might be willing to donate.

Alright, thank you guys! I hope to see you around the parks.
Kind Regards, Globby.

• Like 2

Hello @Globby!

Love the introduction! Goofy is an amazing character! See you in the parks!

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.