willingwings81

WILLINGWINGS81 application

Posted (edited)

Username: WILLINGWINGS81

Discord Username (Put N/A if you don't have Discord): WILLINGWINGS81

Position you are applying for: Trainer and Builder (If I cant have both ill have trainer please)

When did you discover SeaWorld Palace Entertainment?  Last December

What do you know about SeaWorld in-real life? That seaworld has many shows and animals and also lots of cool attractions (rides)

When was the last time you went to SeaWorld in-real life? 2017

How do you feel about animals in captivity? I am completely fine with it because the animals are safer as they are then they would be in the ocean 

SCENARIO: A player is on the plot, they are flying in restricted areas and entering the pool during One Ocean, what would you do? I would politely ask the person to leave the restricted area and if they don't leave I would get a higher rank that could deal with it or denied them from the plot while the show is happening  

Why did you choose SeaWorld Palace to apply to? I have been staff here before and I find the community safe and happy and I love to work as a team and with animals

Anything else? Nope

You will receive a response for your application in the next 3 days! Good luck!

ThePilotGamer,

Head Of Staff, Owner of SeaWorld Palace.

Edited by willingwings81

Hello there @willingwings81.

Thank you for applying at SeaWorld Palace Entertainment. We are always looking for new staff members to join our staff team. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer you a place on our staff team. Due to recent events (which I'm sure you're aware of), we feel like we are not ready for you to join back, however, we invite you to apply again in a month or so and you may possibly be accepted on to the SeaWorld Palace Entertainment staff team.