Sign in to follow this  
Chicken

Creative Store

I’ve owned the same plot for a few years. The last time I cleared it was 2017, so it’s gone through a few incarnations. So, I’ve been thinking about building a project, but I have something currently on my plot that I don’t want to clear. I know that a second plot is currently $5000, and to me, that’s a lot. I’ve been on the server for 6 years, and the most money I’ve been able to collect is $2000. Some people on Creative said they have like $8000, which I think is insane. I don’t ride rides on a daily basis, once in a while, I do collect the $5 on Creative every hour or 30 minutes. I was just wondering if you guys could maybe lower the price of a second plot, but not super cheap. At least, a reasonable price like $3000. If it was lower like $3000, I’d be more motivated to grind for money. I’m just curious if you would change the price, and I know it’s been $5000 for the longest time, just a suggestion.

• Thanks 1

we need more things in the creative store, like exclusive heads or stuff

• Like 2

100% AGREE! I've been on the server since 2013/2014 and still haven't earned a 2nd plot.  I bought all the dolls instead :ag:. Then my backpack was cleared so now I was going for the 2nd plot and it's been a year now, $300 away now! To add on to what davidzoo said, maybe add an option to buy a "make your own head" where it  gives you YOUR head.  Maybe even buy exclusive audio loops or even add it so you can buy other effects for Show Creator like lighting or something.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.