Hazard

Hazard's staff introduction

Posted (edited)

Hey there everyone!

You all know me as Hazard, a fluffy yellow and black dragon from the United Kingdom. Recently I have been accepted into the volunteer moderator program for the Palace Network. Currently, I am a Moderator on the server, assisting in any way I can ensure that players have a great time on the server, and exceeding their expectations. If you ever see me on the server, don't be afraid to say hi, as I don't bite! I'm always looking to help everyone and anyone I can on the network as best as I can. 

Don't be afraid to ask for an autograph of me, I am always open if I am available, and even if I'm not, I will try to make time. I will occasionally also be holding group rides around the parks too! Normally, I can be found on Palace from 6 am BST right the way through to 2 PM BST. This is to make sure that everyone gets the same experience, no matter what timezone.

I can also be seen around the United Kingdom, attending various furry, gaming, or comic, conventions. Just look out for a yellow and black fluffy dragon like in the image below.

1494587660_Hazard134.thumb.jpg.ecf62fd3f9aa748514db9bc343cb9f02.jpg

My rank timeline currently:
Guest - 2016

DVC - 2016

----- Server Branded to Palace Network (2-3-year gap) -----

Noble - January 2019

Honourable - February 2019

Trainee - April 2019

Moderator May 2019

Edited by Hazard
Updated to Moderator
  • Like 2

Hello @Hazard!

Amazing introduction! Congratulations on Trainee! See you in the parks!

• Like 1

Congrats on trainee and I love your formatting! 

Hope to continue to see you around :D

• Like 1

Aloha!

Great introduction Hazard! Can't wait to work with you in the staff team - see you around the parks! :ba:

Pink~

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.