Sign in to follow this  
greenshadow818

World Adventure Beyond The Plains

World Adventure Beyond the Plains is opening summer of 2019! It will be the second theme park of World Adventure!! If you’re interested in a sneak peek, please contact me!! 

World Adventure is a theme park where each area is represented by a different part of the world! 

We are also open to partnerships with other theme parks!! 

We are also hiring staff!! If you are interested in any of the available positions listed down below for both World Adventure AND World Adventure Beyond the Plains, please contact me! 

Jobs available:

Builder: Help build areas and rides, or fix some areas! 

Ride operator: Mainly just levers and timing in order for a few rides which do require an operator. 

Advertiser: Advertising the theme park and trying to get partnerships!

General cast member: Will help guests, answer FAQ, and will watch over meet and greets! Will receive training in operation of rides as well! 

Characters: Available characters at this time include: Woody, Snow White, Evil Queen, Buzz, Sleeping Beauty, and Aladdin!

If you have any questions on the hiring process, seeing the park, partnerships, or any other questions feel free to either contact me directly on Discord “Squidward#7200” or reply to this post! Thanks!! <3 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.