Sign in to follow this  
megisawsm417

I'm here!

Hello. I've been on Palace for a while. You may know me as the person who's always seems to be in the background. I'm never on the forums much (as I'm obviously not the social type), but here I am. I love Disney, especially the parks. My main park is Disneyland in California, which I go to about once a year. I've been to WDW once, and I hope to eventually one day visit the rest.  On Palace, I enjoy:

-riding Journey into Imagination, trying to get my ride count up

-listening to the Imagination Pavilion area music, while outrunning the jumping fountains or sitting by the main sign

-joining people on group rides, because why not

-watching whatever shows come up, especially Wishes and IROE, because why not

-playing whatever games come up, because why not

-running around, doing absolutely nothing, because why not

among other things. I'm really shy, and I'm really just trying to make some friends, I guess. So, hi.

• Like 4

Nice introduction! Can't wait to see you on the server :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello @megisawsm417!

Amazing introduction! Figment is an amazing ride! Welcome to the forums, and see you in the parks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hej megisawsm417, great to see you! I remember we and a bunch of other players did group rides yesterday and it was fun! Nice intro and hope to see you again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heyhey buddy! It's okay! I'll notice you around ;)) because you seem like a cool kid who shouldn't just be in the background :p I love the introduction and uh can't wait to see you online ^-^

• Thanks 1

Aloha @megisawsm417!

Lovely introduction! It's always great to hear what people enjoy and love about the Palace Network - I also love to do grouprides and watch the fireworks shows! :rose:

Hope to see you in the parks soon! :ba:

Pink~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.