Aloha everyone,

My name is Pink_RoseBud and I am a player on the palace server! I have played for just over a year but have finally found the time in-between real life things to be a bit more active online! I have been to Walt Disney World in Florida, Disneyland Cali and Disneyland Paris - I hope one day to visit the parks on the east side of the globe too! My favourite ride in the parks has to be Expedition Everest or Soarin' - I am a thrill seeker but I also love shows and characters!

You'll usually see me online watching the shows or riding some rides with my friend RossDuffy, so please don't forget to pop over and say hello!

Thank you for reading!

Pink~

• Like 3

Aloha Pink_RoseBud! Awesome introduction! I've only been to WDW (florida) and DLR (cali). Disneyland Paris seems so cool! And I do too hope to visit all of the parks, each of them is a magical new experience :D Hope to see you online and say hi!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, limegreenicy said:

Aloha Pink_RoseBud! Awesome introduction! I've only been to WDW (florida) and DLR (cali). Disneyland Paris seems so cool! And I do too hope to visit all of the parks, each of them is a magical new experience :D Hope to see you online and say hi!

Thank you! Disneyland Paris is a cute mini park but i love how it has all the best bits of Disney in two little parks! I visited when I was just a smol bean and then recently for my birthday and it was just like being a kid again - definitely an experience I would recommend! Hopefully see you online! 

Pink~

• Like 1

Hey Pink! 

Love when we watch Wishes and IROE together! Also, I love it when we go on an adventure on Kilimanjaro Safaris <3

Play Soon!

RossDuffy

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RossDuffy said:

Hey Pink! 

Love when we watch Wishes and IROE together! Also, I love it when we go on an adventure on Kilimanjaro Safaris <3

Play Soon!

RossDuffy

Cannot wait to see IROE in real life together hopefully soon too!

Pink~

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.