-= Disneyfan's Introduction =-

• Palace Network Staff
55 minutes ago, cjh66 said:

I never knew you were cousins with ScanWorks... :o

Do you have his typing speed? xd

Little bit of it, haha. 

16 minutes ago, YourSisterJordyn said:

Awesome introduction! Can't wait to see ya moderating ;) 

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Palace Network Staff
8 hours ago, brendem7 said:

Awesome intro, I’m so bad at formatting so I just use normal black text but you color schemes and formatting and it’s so awesome!

Thank you, haha!

• Like 2

I would absolutely like this and every comment here but I "Cannot add any more reactions today" uiggrhioeothoethoi Anyway, heyhey Didney :p love the introduction. Also "I've" and uh OWOAH what a cool kid owning the Palace Awards ;)) 

• Like 2

OH AND JUST BECAUSE I'M SO HELPFUL. Splash Mountain is at /warp splm! You can watch Ratatouille on Rabbit with friends! Oh if you go to /warp Germany I think you'll love it there! I heard that Magic Kingdom is your favorite park ^-^ well I'm here to tell you if you do /warp or /join MK it'll take you right there! omg cousins with Scanscanthemanman?! Wow, Well I'll have you know he's actually a Manager on here! So you can work with him! You're welcome and welcome to the team Didney :p

• Haha 2
  • Palace Network Staff
3 hours ago, Avlyy said:

I would absolutely like this and every comment here but I "Cannot add any more reactions today" uiggrhioeothoethoi Anyway, heyhey Didney :p love the introduction. Also "I've" and uh OWOAH what a cool kid owning the Palace Awards ;)) 

Lol thanks

• Like 1
  • Palace Network Leadership

Aloha @Disneyfan!

Love your introduction, I've been to Disneyland Paris quite a few times and you'll love it - if you need any tips just give me a shout! :rose:

It's great working with you on the staff team, and can't wait to see you online in the parks! :ba:

Pink~

• Like 2
  • Palace Network Staff
On 5/22/2019 at 5:59 PM, Pink_RoseBud said:

Aloha @Disneyfan!

Love your introduction, I've been to Disneyland Paris quite a few times and you'll love it - if you need any tips just give me a shout! :rose:

It's great working with you on the staff team, and can't wait to see you online in the parks! :ba:

Pink~

Thank you! I’ll make sure to reach out to you closer to July!

On 5/22/2019 at 9:11 PM, ScanWorks said:

Hello @Disneyfan!

Amazing introduction! Hope you have fun in Disneyland Paris! Make sure to send me some pictures! See you in the parks!

Thanks! I’ll make sure I will!

• Like 1
  • Palace Network Staff
23 hours ago, SmallestCube said:

Hey Disneyfan! Glad to see you've made an introduction! It's been awesome working along side you so far, can't wait to see what else you come up with! Also, good choice in movie, Ratatouille is awesome if I do say so myself. :ag:

Thanks, it’s been great working with you as well! And I know right! 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.