Sign in to follow this  
MaelieMoo10

Opinions For Avengers: Infinity War {Sorry about the other one I cant read proparly}

I love Infinity War. I loved the characters, the story and the ending. (No spoilers). I would see it everyday if I could.

• Like 1

I really liked the movie! It incorporated so many different characters and films into one! I think the ending will lead into a new movie concept though :)

• Like 3

Honestly, I was quite shook. 

It was so action-packed, and I just loved the story overall. It definitely made me so emotional, and I'm also super happy to see some of my favorite Marvel characters in it (aka Rocket and Doctor Strange). I really do hope they make another movie out of this, because honestly, this was by far the greatest Marvel movie I have ever watched.

• Like 3

I heard they already made the full movie. They are just splitting it into two to make it exciting ^_^ {and more money}

• Haha 1