My Intro

Squads:

Sister Sit Squad

The Cult (owner of it)

Closest friends:

dylancv1030

LouieWho

DanteGoatGhost

(also not gonna list some cause i literally have only known them for a little bit XP)

Youtubers

Flamingo

Michael Kay

TheTimTracker

ItsFunneh

Gamer Chad

TPMVids

Palace Network YT Channel

Songs

Sunflower

Walk Me Home

Sucker 

ME!

Favorite Disney Rides

1. Space Mountain

2. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

3. Flight of Passage

Fun Facts

Moderator for Gamer Chad (if you read my thing from up there you know what I'm talking about)

Only Disney related thing I've been to is WDW

Space Mountain addict

Also, thank you to @Daisy for giving me an idea for my format of my thing. (I DIDN'T COPY, I JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO LOL) 

• Like 4

OM GUYS I FORGOT TO PUT SOMEBODY TO LOVE BY QUEEN AS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS AND NOW I HATE MYSELF. QUEEN IS AMAZING AND IM SO STINKIN MAD RN 

• Like 2

Hi cool kid. I have apparently been pinged... TPMVids is my favorite Disney YouTube channel so cool kids have something in common... 

k thx for reading this random comment k bye

• Like 2

Love the the intro and formatting! Can’t wait to keep seeing you around the parks :)

• Like 2

OMG HELLO COOL KID! I love the intro and @brendem7 I was just about to like your comment but like I CAN'T ADD ANY MORE REACTIONS TODAY AGAIN SO LIKE 

• Like 1

Aloha @SuperPotatqx!

Love the colourful introduction - I too love watching TPM videos and the Tim Tracker to learn all about the parks and cheer me up when i'm not there! :rose:

Can't wait to see you in the parks! :ba:

Pink~

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.