GetMeRahhhmen

New Riviera Resort, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, and a new Transportation system!

The Walt Disney World Resort is currently building the Riviera resort that will be finished on December 16th, 2019. This resort is a DVC only resort that will have to be purchased with you DVC points. The Riviera resort is located in the Epcot Resort Area. Connected to this new resort will be the new gondola system. The 55 Disney character gondolas that will connect DHS, EPCOT, Riviera, and the Carribean resort. The new Gondola system will launch in fall. Inside of DHS we all know that Galaxy's Edge is being built. But, there are some cool goodies inside. There are two new experiences. The droid building and lightsaber building. The droids will be $99.99 and the lightsabers will be $199.99. That's all folks! See ya real soooooonnnn!! XD.

~SpaceNebulaTacos (Takos)

• Like 1

Aloha @Sys32Modus!

I'm super excited for Disney's Riviera Resort - i'd love to stay in it soon. Also the skyliner looks epic, i'm excited to see how they function!

Pink~

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.