Sign in to follow this  
Gooby

9 PM Wishes showing

Vote  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wasn't sure if there was a reason for the current schedule of the shows but I think it would be great if Wishes had a 9 PM showing, My best suggestion would be to switch Fridays 11 am showing of Wishes with Fridays 9 pm showing of FOF.

Again, there might be a good reason for the current schedule so I apologize if this is a silly suggestion.

I like this idea cause I think that a parade needs to be at 4:00PM because on the schedule, there is no parade shown at 4:00PM. I think this would be good for people in the UK and across the world to view parades more. By the time it is 9:00PM, it could be like 2:00AM for somewhere else in the world. 

Hello @Gooby!

I love the idea. However, we do have Wishes on Saturday morning at 11AM EST. Plus it's Friday for a parade, so some Guests stay up since it's the weekend. 

I like the idea, just some roadblocks in there because you would have to change the whole schedule around. Considering that there is wishes at 11AM on Saturday's. Having a show back to back can be a little bit repetitive. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.