Sign in to follow this  
DrewSpence45

Meet Drewspence45

Hello,

My name is Drewspence45. I have been playing on the Palace for over 5 years and am proud to say I now work for Palace! I live in Orlando, Florida and am very close to all of the parks here. I am a coaster enthusiast and that means I love roller coasters and I travel to ride them. I have ridden over 22 Rollercoasters. I work at SWPE on creative. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask me on the forums. Thank you and enjoy your visit on the Palace!

Drewspence45

• Like 4

Aloha @DrewSpence45,

Love your introduction, it's great to know you've been with us so long! That's amazing you've been on so many rollercoasters too!

Hope to see you around the parks! :ba:

Pink~

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi Drew,

I've been playing Palace for over 5 years as well, originally MCMagic. I know many people that are coaster enthusiasts and I think that's so cool! I really only love Disney rollercoasters, not the big ones Six Flags has, haha. Hope to see you around!

~ Max

Edited by Viperfish
  • Like 1

Hello @DrewSpence45!

Amazing introduction! I would love to live close to the parks some day! See you in the parks!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.