Reply to this with information about your sonas! Feel free to include any pictures :D

I'll begin...

This is Kyro my Durach (Original species by me).

01.png

• Like 1

So cute! This is my Dutchie named Firefly. I'm still working on her actual suit. I mainly just have her head done which we had commissioned from Etsy. Here's a front half ref my friend drew of her. 

Firefly by Abby.png

This is my Dutchie, Hazard.

I have had him for approx 5 years and counting. We have already been through so much.

1499713347_Art1REDONE.thumb.png.dcf1ebc345005c1832c41f50f0f3cebe.png

I also have a fursuit of my cute little fluffball, although I need to get a new bodysuit made in order to continue full suiting with him. For now, he is currently a partial.

190737454_Hazard102.thumb.jpg.5c0e5a53f9bde2008716c5fcf48b989c.jpg

Art 14.png

I love these! I came up with a design today and wondering if any of you guys could draw it. Sadly the image didn’t come up, but I’d like a pinkish looking one with pink horns. Any species is fine with me. Thanks you guys. You rock!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoolKidPotatw said:

I love these! I came up with a design today and wondering if any of you guys could draw it. Sadly the image didn’t come up, but I’d like a pinkish looking one with pink horns. Any species is fine with me. Thanks you guys. You rock!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=820545e6f05549ecimageproxy.php?img=&key=820545e6f05549ec

The best way to have someone draw your fursona for you is to first come up with a concept and reference sheet. I know you stated a few things, but the best is a reference sheet. Normally there are some free ones on the internet with watermarks, and non-watermarked ones you can normally find on Deviant Art for a few dollars. And of course... You can always draw your own. ^_^ I can possibly try even though I'm not that good at art, but of course I'd need a reference first. I'd be willing to do it for free since my art isn't some type of high end thing, but if you're interested in it more, you can message me on Discord. owo

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Hazard said:

OMG! I love him!

Thank you!!! I hope to bring him to life some day.

Edited by OhBen
No reason required

Thinking of redoing my reference sheet to make it digital since the one I currently have is just something I printed off the web. Any recommendations?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.