KingKyro

Fursuits

1 hour ago, cheetah213 said:

:heart: (Ignore all the background stuff, LOL.)

Firefly Head.jpg

Still one of the cutest Dutchies I know *Boops*

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hazard said:

Still one of the cutest Dutchies I know *Boops*

Double boop. owo

11 minutes ago, cheetah213 said:

Double boop. owo

What conventions will you be planning to attend? I know one day I want to go to MidwestFurFest or Anthrocon, or BLFC.

24 minutes ago, Hazard said:

What conventions will you be planning to attend? I know one day I want to go to MidwestFurFest or Anthrocon, or BLFC.

I was supposed to attend AC last year in PA, but we never got tickets or anything sadly. I still want to go. It's the closest con I know. For me it's around a 7 hour drive I'm told.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, cheetah213 said:

I was supposed to attend AC last year in PA, but we never got tickets or anything sadly. I still want to go. It's the closest con I know. For me it's around a 7 hour drive I'm told.

The closest to me is ConFuzzled, which is happening right now. I missed out on this convention this year. I'll be heading up to Scotland later this year for a convention in Livingston though, called ScotiaCon. I might try and do EuroFurence next year or MFF if I have the funds.

Edited by Hazard
Spelling Correction
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.