CoolKidPotato

Favorite Character Dining at WDW

What is everyone’s favorite character dining? For me it’s 1900 Park Faire. The buffet is delicious and has some great characters. I also love the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno. The breakfast is spectacular and the characters are unique. And for a classic, Ohana. The food is very good with a family style meal. Also, who doesn’t love meeting stitch? 

So, what’s your favorite character meal? Let me know in the comment section below and let’s have a discussion. 

Hello @CoolKidPotatw!

Amazing question! I enjoy Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. The buffet is super delicious and the characters there are so fun!

• Like 1

I have always love Chef Mickey's since I was little. Not only do you get to meet the Fab Five, but just the general experience of eating there is really fun :D

My personal favorite restaurant is Tusker House personally since there is an amazing buffet. I personally prefer buffet restaurants. 

• Like 1

Aloha, @CoolKidPotatw!

I personally always loved Crystal Palace as a kid! It was great to meet my favourite characters from Winnie the Pooh. I think I may book it for my upcoming trip too!

Pink~

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.