:rose: Aloha, I am Pink_RoseBud:rose:

I am a long time guest on the Palace Network, and currently the Events Coordinator. I am Disney obsessed and love to play on Palace Network when i'm feeling homesick from my home away from home. My favourite Disney park has to be Epcot: and I will defend it until the day it is demolished for Frozen land. My favourite characters include Baymax, Nick Wilde and Princess Leia! You'll usually find me on the server playing four corners, watching shows or helping out characters. I love to chat and discuss Disney with anyone so don't be afraid to say Aloha! (Be cautioned: I overuse the phrase 'Aloha' so much. It's one of my favourite words because it means hello and goodbye - it's so cool).

love to travel, and you'll most likely not keep me in one country for too long.  I also love to read books, watch movies and Disney plan future trips in my spare time! Oh I am also a  Hufflepuff , Greenie, and an Amity and attend Camp Half-Blood for all you book nerds out there!

Thank you for reading my introduction - hope to see you all around the parks!

original.gif

• Like 1

hi cool kid pink. welcome to our amazing staff team. great intro btw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love the intro, and love seeing ya around the parks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.