Sign in to follow this  
Pink_RoseBud

Aladdin

Aloha all!

Have you seen the new Disney's Aladdin live-action remake? What are your thoughts? Let's start a conversation!

Pink~

• Like 1

I really liked the movie. I like the batb live action remake better, but Aladdin was still very good. Also, I really liked Will Smith as the genie. 

I haven't seen it... It wasn't playing at my theater... WHY DETECTIVE PIKACHU WHYYYYYYYYYYY

• Sad 1

On 5/31/2019 at 2:56 PM, CoolKidPotatw said:

I really liked the movie. I like the batb live action remake better, but Aladdin was still very good. Also, I really liked Will Smith as the genie. 

I agree, @CoolKidPotatw - I didn't enjoy it as much as Beauty and the Beast, but it did have some good elements. I thought Naomi Scott as Jasmine was amazing, as well as the 'A Whole New World' scene.

Pink~

I thought it was the best of the live action disney remakes yet!  I think BATB is still second for me though, and not by far.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.