Sign in to follow this  
cheetah213

Questions

Have a question about the community such as what to do when you're starting out in the fandom? Maybe you have a question about art and where you can purchase it. Maybe you're looking for fursuit maker recommendations. Or maybe you even just have a general question about something fursuit or furry related. Ask them here! You'll most likely get a response from someone in the group who can give you at least a basic answer to your question. ^_^:heart:

Er... I'm not really part of a furry fandom... Can I still like, be in the club? xd *ok a little weird ik sorry xd*

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cjh66 said:

Er... I'm not really part of a furry fandom... Can I still like, be in the club? xd *ok a little weird ik sorry xd*

Yeah! Of course! :heart:

• Thanks 1

Hello @Stickycastle17! This forum in particular is not really for general server information, but I will be more than glad to answer your question here anyway. ❤️ The IP is play.palace.network. You can connect with version 1.8 all the way to 1.12.2!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.