FoxyDeadpool

Hi there, I'm FoxyDeadpool

Hello there, I am not sure if I have ever properly interduce myself. I am FoxyDeadpool. People call me Foxy for short. I have been with this server since Summer 2015, Only recently in the past year, I have been active. I am a member of the LGBT Community. 

• Favorite Movie: Deadpool (figures right?!?)
  • Favorite Video Game Series: Spyro
  • Favorite Board Game: Monopoly (I have the Deadpool Version, yea its an actual theme)
  • Top 5 Favorite Disney Movies in no order: Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Moana, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Atlantis: The Lost Empire 
  • Favorite Disaster Movie: Volcano
  • Favorite TV Show: The Big Bang Theory (I wish it didn't have to end)
  • Dream Job; I have two: Volcanologist or Imagineer (Be neat if I do both)
  • Favorite Food: Chimichangas (I rarely have it but its my favorite)
  • Favorite DisneyParks Rides; I have 3 Favorite Rides: Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror(DLR Version, I miss it but I like Guardians of the Galaxy.)
  • Favorite Rollercoaster: Volcano: The Blast Coaster Kings Dominion (It was torn down this year due to structure failures in the mountain itself and no one knows if they may redo it from bottom up)
  • Favorite song: Take on Me - aha

Well that sums up what I like. I would do a dislike list but I think its best for the community to not have to read the list.

One thing, I do not like is: Frozen the movie. I have younger siblings who love the movie and would constantly sing every song from it at the top of their voice. 

• Like 2

Aloha, @FoxyDeadpool!

Love the introduction, I love your top movie list - I recently went to see the new live action re-make of Aladdin but I actually preferred the classic.

Hope to see you around the parks!

Pink~

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.