Hello Everyone! I've been playing on this server since Summer '17 and haven't truly been active until around April 2019. That being said I'd like to introduce myself to the community and become more involved with the Palace Network!

Names I go by: Starfox790, Starfox, Star, Fox, That Guy

Top 5 Disney Attractions (no particular order): Soarin, POTC, Star Tours, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest

Top 5 Disney Movies (no particular order): Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Peter Pan

Favorite Disney Princess: Belle, an absolute queen

Favorite Game (aside from Minecraft): Star Fox (1993) and Kingdom Hearts

Favorite Food: Because you can do so much with them, I would definitely say Wings. So many flavor combinations you can choose from and come up with. Mango Habanero all the way!

Hobbies IRL: I love going to the gym  and having movie marathons. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Disney, Lord of the Rings, I will watch it all.

Favorite Childhood Toy: Hands down Lincoln Logs

Favorite/Best Star Wars Character: The Tusken Raiders, they are the absolute best! 

Those are a few facts and interesting things about me. I would love to get to know as many people as possible as well, so if you see me around the parks, or in Discord, definitely stop and say hello! 9/10 I will be somewhere in the Magic Kingdom or at a party somewhere dancing. 😊

• Like 2

Hello @Starfox790!

Amazing introduction! I love your Disney attractions list! They are all amazing rides. See you in the parks!

• Like 2

Awesome introduction! Can't wait to see ya around the parks ❤️ 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Starfox790 said:

Treasure Planet

YES!

By far the greatest Disney movie, I like you already! xD 

I hope to see you around the parks!

Aloha, @Starfox790!

Lovely introduction, your top five attractions list is pretty much the exact match of mine! A lot of amazing rides in Disney World.

See you around the parks! :rose:

Pink~ 

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.