Hey! I am so happy to be back with the staff team here at the Palace Network and continue to talk about all things Disney! Some of you might remember me from last year when I became a trainee in April but now I am back better than ever to help you all with your needs on the server and to just talk to in general. I am currently training to be a Teacher as it is my life long dream. I hope to also get to Disney World next year ❤️ 

Some facts about me are that my favourite Disney film is Mulan and My favourite Pixar Film is Wall-e (Inside out is a close second). I also really love to sing especially musical theatre. Some of my fave musicals include Wicked, Everybody's talking about Jamie and recently Come From Away. Hamilton is obviously a favourite too! My singing inspirations are Jessie J, Whitney Houston and Lana Del Rey. My final fact is that my In real life best friend and my online best friend is @Pink_RoseBud... you might know her... shes pretty well known here :P I can't wait to see you all online and please just ask for an autograph if you would like one!

- Ross 🥰

• Like 3

Aloha bestie.. I mean @RossDuffy!

Love your introduction, cannot wait for everyone on Palace to get to know you as well as I do. You'll be an amazing addition to the Palace Network staff team too! :ba:

Love always,

Pink~

• Like 2

Awesome intro! Can't wait to see ya around the parks :D 

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.