Sock_Sowachowski

Hey Howdy Hey! It's Sock!

Hello everyone!

It's Sock_Sowachowski! Let's get into the introduction shall we?

I've been on Palace since 2015, which isn't that long compared to some people  but needless to say, I've enjoyed every second it. For realsies, the Palace community is like a family to me at this point and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

I've been a staff member twice now and I plan on staying as one. I love contributing to the server I love!

Now onto the more, unMinecraft related stuff about me:

Let's see.

I have worked for Walmart for 2 years now.

I like old cartoons (90's Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network).

I crochet, so yes, a Sock can crochet socks if she really wanted to. And if you don't know what crocheting is, it's like knitting but with one needle.

I am huge St. Louis Blues fan. So don't even get me started when it comes to Hockey! 

French is my first language followed by English of course, just because I am a Canuck.

My favorite food is chocolate chip cookies or lasagna.

So don't be afraid to shoot me a message! I love talking to people and making new friends! And if you see me on the server, let me know! I'll ride the Haunted Mansion with ya-afterall, it is my favorite ride!

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi sock, nice to see you on the forums and nice intro! (Some very interesting stuff there, like crochet)

5 hours ago, CreeperKG said:

Hi sock, nice to see you on the forums and nice intro! (Some very interesting stuff there, like crochet)

Thank you and nice to see and meet you too!