Hey!! I'm Ashlyn. 

I've been playing on this server for a couple years now but just joined the forums now (finally). I enjoy playing on the server as it is truly magical and just like the real parks, but obviously in Minecraft.

Hmm.. I guess I'll say a couple things about me.

Talking about Disney first, my favorite park is Epcot, my favorite ride is Splash Mountain, and my favorite resort is the Polynesian. I have been to Disney World about 5 times before?? Definitely more times to come in the future, however ;)

Now onto Universal, I have only been there once and that was for a day but it truly was a magical experience. Harry Potter was my childhood so seeing it in real life was amazing. My favorite ride at Universal would have to be Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey!

Onto more personal facts about myself, I love Stranger Things, the movie "It", playing video games, and drawing. I love listening to music by Post Malone & the band Why Don't We. If anyone wants to message me about how excited they are because Stranger Things 3 is being filmed right now, go ahead HAHA

I'm pretty sure I explained more than enough about myself, so yeah lol

Well, I'm happy to have joined the forums!! :) 

• Like 2

Stranger Things is THE BEST!!! Love USO and Harry Potter is AMAZING!!! I can talk hours about Stranger Things whenever!! Just message me! :D 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thepartyboy376 said:

Stranger Things is THE BEST!!! Love USO and Harry Potter is AMAZING!!! I can talk hours about Stranger Things whenever!! Just message me! :D 

hahaha okay!! xD 

Hello @Idiotize!

I love your introduction! EPCOT is my favorite park also! Welcome to the forums and see you on the parks!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums and see you on the server! Plus: I LOVE Stranger Things as you see my Profile Picture, it's dustin!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.