TheSongLover

my life that i need help with

I didn't meet my best friend until last year in September. We both love theater and want to become actors so at my school we both joined the drama club, I completely bombed my audition I couldn't speak at all the words weren't coming out, anyway 1 week after we went to class they told us our roles there (if you really want to know what play and part I got I will gladly tell you) so at the end of class I went to the lobby of my school to wait for my dad to pick me up, I was sad because of the role I got and really wanted to leave and that's when I met him my best friend I didn't know he was gonna be my best friend but anyway he didn't have any friends at the time and he was eager to make some, so he just sat down in the chair next to me and said Hi my name is BLANK and im like hhhii im BLANK and he just started talking about random things with me I never knew of anyone so nice anyway the only time I saw him was in drama and without knowing anything my mom is like BLANK do you have a crush on him? ME QUESTIONING MY LIFE CHOISES also yes I did but I didn't think of him like that until my mom just strait up asked me so THANKS MOM anyway I started thinking about him all the time and at some point some random kid found out of my crush and told him so I freaked and I cant remember what happened but he is now my best friend and doesn't really care about what happened between us so yeah my story 

THANKS FOR READING

• Like 4

Aloha, @TheSongLover

This is such a sweet story of how you met your best friend - and it is completely okay to have a crush on them! You can have crushes on anyone and everyone, it is just your choice if you want to act on it. If it were me, I would approach the situation directly and tell them how you feel, but be clear you don't want to loose them as a friend (if they are sadly not feeling the same way). I've had plenty of crushes on friends and told them, and I was clear that if they didn't feel the same way - we should forget about it and move on - which everyone eventually does! :ba:

Good luck!

Pink~ 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 5:25 PM, TheSongLover said:

Thank you for your beautiful reply it has given me great advice @Pink_RoseBud

I completely agree! sorry for the late reply hahah, but honestly the best way to go about this situation is to be straight up and honest about how you feel and just explain that you don't want things to change if they don't feel the same way about you :heart:

• Like 1

Soooo... I chickened out, Then something happened he told me he likes me ssooooooooooo yah I guess this all worked out thanks everyone

Sigh life for me just turned upside down all my friends aren't talking to me and I don't know why and my crush turned into a complete jerk sigh I hope everything will get better

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.