Joshmc_

Swimming on in! Josh's Introduction!

Heyo everyone! My name is Joshmc_! I am currently a Trainee here on Palace! 

I got Trainee on June 3rd 2019!

On Palace I have previously been:

A Settler 

A Noble

A Majestic

And a Honorable

Before I got staff! But here are somethings about me!

My favorite Disney snack is Mickey Waffles. I had them everyday I was at WDW so.

My favorite Disney ride is the PeopleMover it's a great way to rest during a busy day at MK!

But my favorite ride on Palace is either Star Tours or Soarin' as they both are screens irl but the build team had to build all those screens into full builds so I admire the hard work that went into both! Plus they're amazing!

My favorite Disney park is MK! Although Disneyland Paris looks really cool I've just never been!

So that's a little about me! Can't wait to see you on the server! Feel free to say Hello! I only bite after 9 pm EST!

• Like 2

Aloha, @Joshmc_!

First off welcome to the staff team, I am super excited to work with you in the future. What a fantastic introduction! I too absolutely love Mickey Waffles, especially in the Contemporary Resort! :ba:

Pink~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on Staff! Awesome intro and can't wait to see ya around the parks :D 

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.