FluffyTheCat

Introducing runPalace

omg im so excited, but that is a family member's birthday that day, so i don't know if I can make it or not... :(  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am going to be terrible... Will we need to follow a specific path during the race? idk much about runDisney :/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cjh66 said:

I am going to be terrible... Will we need to follow a specific path during the race? idk much about runDisney :/

Yes you will @cjh66. This will be a race around MK including Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Adventureland. If I am right, you will start in Fantasyland, then go through to Adventureland, then go through Tomorrowland. I believe this is the order because in the middle of Castle Approach, you have the right hand side which leads to Tomorrowland and the left hand side leads to Adventureland. In Fantasyland, you do not need to pass the Castle to get to Adventureland since there is a link between the two.

• Like 3

On 6/18/2019 at 11:44 AM, NitroPenguin_ said:

Yes you will @cjh66. This will be a race around MK including Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Adventureland. If I am right, you will start in Fantasyland, then go through to Adventureland, then go through Tomorrowland. I believe this is the order because in the middle of Castle Approach, you have the right hand side which leads to Tomorrowland and the left hand side leads to Adventureland. In Fantasyland, you do not need to pass the Castle to get to Adventureland since there is a link between the two.

I think the only way you get to Adventureland from Fantasyland is going through Liberty Square and Frontierland 

17 hours ago, Dino said:

I think the only way you get to Adventureland from Fantasyland is going through Liberty Square and Frontierland 

Hmm... I'll check when I can.

- Nitro (Manticore Arbiter & Cerberus Commandant)

On 6/18/2019 at 7:22 AM, cjh66 said:

@cjh66 It's a completely custom path from any real runDisney race, it's outlined in quartz slab and there are barriers to keep you in, so don't worry too much! :)

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2019 at 10:44 AM, NitroPenguin_ said:

@NitroPenguin_ It only takes place in some parts of Magic Kingdom, not all of those haha. It starts at the train station, through main street, through the castle, through fantasyland, and ending in Tomorrowland. 

24 minutes ago, FluffyTheCat said:

@NitroPenguin_ It only takes place in some parts of Magic Kingdom, not all of those haha. It starts at the train station, through main street, through the castle, through fantasyland, and ending in Tomorrowland. 

Hmm... surely we can make the race longer right? Like Train Station - Main Street - Castle - Fantasyland - Adventureland - Tomorrowland.

2 hours ago, NitroPenguin_ said:

Hmm... surely we can make the race longer right? Like Train Station - Main Street - Castle - Fantasyland - Adventureland - Tomorrowland.

@NitroPenguin_ Ahah don't worry about the length. While the course could be completed fairly quickly if it was just a straight race, there's obstacles and other factors that will slow it down massively. You'll just have to wait and see. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.